– 12 corn tortillas
– 2 cups shredded chicken or shredded beef brisket or none for vegetarian style
– 2 jars of Sabrosos Salsa (which ever one you prefer, we like the Verde the most with this recipe)
– 1 cup of sour cream
– 4 oz. of Cotija cheese crumbled and additional 2oz of muenster cheese
– 1/4 cup of olive oil
1. In a saucepan heat sour cream and one 16 oz. jar of Sabrosos Salsa over low heat until sauce is smooth.
2. Prepare a 9×13 inch-baking dish by coating the bottom with a thin layer of sauce.
3. In a frying pan big enough to hold a tortilla, heat 1/4 cup of olive oil.
4. In another separate pan begin cooking and shredding which ever meat you prefer by adding a tablespoon of olive oil and begin cooking. Shred meat once its fully cooked (brisket will take longer so feel free to start this step in advance).
5. Dip a tortilla into the warm oil (from step 3) to soften it and place it into the pan.
6. Place about ¼ cup (or desired amount) of sauce down the center of the tortilla.
7. Then add desired amount of chicken, beef, or vegetarian substitute down the center of tortilla and top it off with a tablespoon of Cotija cheese or Munster cheese sprinkled down the center.
8. Roll the tortilla up and place seam side down in dish. Repeat until all tortillas are used.
9. Pour remaining cream sauce over the top, and then sprinkle with the 2 oz. of crumbled Cotija cheese or Muenster.
10. Bake dish for 15 min at 350 degrees to melt the cheese, and add to taste more of Sabrosos Salsa.
-2 oz. of Sabrosos Salsa. Verde is what we recommend.
-1/2 real diced Tomato. Non of that canned stuff. (optional)
1. Cut avocado in half, de-pit, and remove contents into bowl..
2. Add 2 oz. of Sabrosos Salsa to bowl of avocado (add more to your liking).
3. Add diced tomato.
4. Mix thoroughly.
5. Enjoy! Its that Easy.
-2 oz. of Sabrosos Salsa. Use En Fuego if you dare.
-1 tbsp. olive oil
-2 oz. of re-fried beans
-2 corn tortillas
1. Set burner to medium heat.
2. Add 1 tbsp. in a medium pan. Add more or less depending on the pan size. We’re looking for an even coat on the bottom of pan.
3. Coat bottom of pan with salsa.
4. Crack both eggs and drop contents into pan.
5. Place a lid on pan to allow steam to cook the top of eggs.
6. Cook 5 min or until you see top of eggs go hazy. Try to leave lid on as much as possible without peeking. This one is an art and takes time to learn.
7. Warm up beans and tortilla on a pan or microwave.
8. Place both tortillas on plate and spread them out so they are overlapping each other by 1 inch.
9. Spread beans over the tortillas evenly.
10. Eggs should be done by now. Lay them on top of beans.